Posts Tagged ‘Roulette’
Roulette happens to be one of the oldest games out of all the casino games and has gained a tremendous popularity in all corners of the world. This is originally a French game. The name refers to a small wheel in its French originality. This game is basically derived from the dark underworld of “The Beast” or the Devil, with whom the secrets of the game were supposed to be bargained. Because of this, the numbers in the roulette table add up to 666 and it is widely regarded as the “Number of the beast”.
This game is kind of a money making machine, and is widely based on the concept of betting. The players have to make their bets on the number or color, whether it is even or odd and the ball will land up on one certain number/color. The ball is put inside the table and the table is given a spin as the bets are placed. Once the balls stops on a certain number or color, the money is handed over to the person who placed the bet.
The table consists of pockets with some colors and numbers inscribed in it and it’s also the place where the ball comes to a rest after the table is spun. There are 37 pockets with the numbers from 1 to 36 inscribed in a certain sequence. There are two types of wheel; a single zero and a double zero model. The concept of probability defines the pay outs to be made. The bets to be placed are also classified as inside or outside bets.
Roulette has now become a sensational game over the past few generations and it seems like its popularity is not going to fade away anytime soon.
Most of the gamblers love to play roulette because this game can be played with a strategy that will allow maximum profits and minimum losses. Splitting and progressive doubling are some of the commonly used betting strategies when playing a roulette. There is another good strategy called the fire betting strategy.
- Use the following strategies while playing roulette:
1) Always start your game with a low or a high bet, odd or even numbers or red or black color. There is a great chance of winning your game even if the payout may be less.
2) Bet on an even number on a single spin of the wheel. It is one of the safest strategies while playing roulette. You may spend less time with the wheel, but you will earn your money with this particular strategy.
3) The results on each spin in a roulette game will be different from the previous or the next one. This game cannot be played on probabilities. If you have won your previous game when you put your money in the red color, the results will not be the same in your next game. You can always take chances and see if your luck favors if you choose the same color on which you won.
4) Martingale strategy is used to double your bet. This strategy is used when you are losing a game and you continue to double until you win the bet.
5) Use your betting strategies smartly and efficiently so that you are able to make huge profits through your roulette bets.